.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

I need to update this thing at some point.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

It's Easter Time.

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to wish all my blog readers a joyful and happy Easter. I also thought I should take some time to point out what is important about Easter. Most important is, you guessed it:

THE EASTER BUNNY.

Thats right. What could be more important and so great about Easter than the Easter Bunny. It brings a smile to everyone's face, whether it comes in chocolate (yum yum; reason for easter in itself) or in a furry bunny stuffed animal (thats right, i like stuffed animals, wimpy or not) or in a bunny costume (so cute) or in a bunny itself. Kids light up at the sight of the Easter Bunny and will mug you to get to the chocolate easter bunny.

Then there is the Easter egg hunt. If you are like me, mickey (my twin), and my cousin Chaz, you are great at hiding easter eggs. So great that you can't even find them yourself. Me, i prefer the plastic easter eggs b/c they don't break and come with candy inside. That is unless we have easter egg fights. Then I prefer the real eggs. Oh so fun. And even better, they are really, really messy and some people hate it which means of course, you have to peg them with break away, uncooked eggs. More messy. Of course, rotten eggs work too.

And, of course, the great spring day when little kids and big kids (i have 3 year old to 11 year old tendencies) alike join in. Family and friends and people with split personalities (like me) all around.

Easter is great and i can't but love what the Easter Bunny brings us once a year. So when you go to bed tonight, send a message from your heart to the Easter Bunny and remember "you can always be a kid again."

Life is all about believing and dreaming. Hop, Hop, and enjoy.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, matt, i just got through dying easter eggs. it wouldn't seem like easter without doing it. hope the easter bunny brings you great goodies tomorrow.

Sat Mar 26, 11:16:00 AM PST  
Blogger mrholmes said...

yeah, me too, but i'll be doing business plan paper most of the day. i celebrated saturday with family in kosciusko. and i got my chocolate easter bunny, saw my doggy hershey, and played poker, blackjack, and rummy. and other stuff.

too much work dying the eggs. i rather hide them, find them, or have a fight with people throwing the dyes and eggs at each other.

happy easter j-val

Sat Mar 26, 09:53:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

update fool! :-)

Wed Mar 30, 05:41:00 PM PST  
Blogger mrholmes said...

yeah yeah yeah, i've been busy supporting TJ and you know, failin class.

but the post time is hear.

Wed Mar 30, 07:21:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know...I just dont have time or much to write about at the moment but Im sure it will all flow out soon.

Wed Mar 30, 10:18:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home