.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

I need to update this thing at some point.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Refreshments

Yesterday (Tuesday), I returned back to work at Refreshments, a place I love to go to work at. Its lots of fun. And not just because I get Turkey and Dressing and Ham and Green beans or steak and baked potatoes. Refreshments is a vending and catering company for those that don't know. I got there before 6:30 am and 16 hours later, after 11:00 pm, i was done. Ecru, MS and Lexington, TN. Palmetto (i think that was it) and Johnson Control. The people I work with are awesome and funny and a little crazy. I think we're goin to Alamo, TN today up near Dyersburg. Fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger R.J. Morgan said...

Ever cater anything in Michie, TN? That's where my family lives. Well, there and Corinth.

Wed Dec 14, 01:51:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home