.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

I need to update this thing at some point.

Monday, October 31, 2005

The Donkey

This post is some what the conclusion of the last post about the weekend but separate indeed.

--------------------------------------------------

One notable and great part of my weekend. I really did forget about all the political stuff other than the occasional reminder. The week is coming so that may change. But oh well, who needs politics. Me probably but i can live without.

On that note, the donkey is coming back and is back to stay. People can make fun of the donkey and even call it immature and clownish but the donkey is always there and always ready to go. In fact, other people think of Clinton and Roosevelt and JFK and others as their favorite democrats. All of which I so truly believe in.

But my favorite Democrat of all is "the Donkey." The Donkey is me. Its laid back. Its fun. Its simple and energetic. Leavin the donkey side of me was stupid. Leavin the donkey side of me, as crazy as it may sound, changed me. It took all the fun out. I'm not that strict of a person. I can show a facade of such but its not me. I love the clownin around. I feel most comfortable when doing so. And I'm a better person b/c I am me when doing so.

It may not be as politically savvy but I don't really care. I'm not out to be a savvy, intelligent politician. As soon as I become such, I would have lost my way. And I wouldn't won't to be in it anymore. Sure, I do things pretty straight forward but thats just me. Hopefully, it always will be.

May the donkey side of me always remain and shall I never stray again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home