.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

I need to update this thing at some point.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Release of It All

I have had a rather pleasant day today. In fact, I have enjoyed it. Here is the list.

  1. 7:20 am = Starkville High School Young Democrats with special guest speaker Alderman Sumner Davis of my ward (ward 1). And he gave a good, interactive speech that allowed the students to feel involved. Very educational also. And the interest of the High School Democrats is great to see. 16 of them there at 7:20 in the mornin. Meanwhile, college students complain about class at 8 when they are out by 11.
  2. then i had breakfast afterwords at City Bagel for the first time. That suasage, egg, and cheese bagel was great. and talked politics among other things with someone more laid back so that was cool too.
  3. class = got out of stats (10:00) early (thank goodness, i was about to cry with boredom) and finance (1:00) was cancelled (thank you, thank you).
  4. 12:00 = mba association met so pizza, pizza. and we are havin an mba end of semester, honor the grads party on the cliff and an ole miss - msu tailgate.
  5. took a nap
  6. i finally straightened my backyard so that was cool. now just the garage left and my room of course.
  7. And county humane society is at 7 tonight. yep yep.
  8. And I been talkin with my really awesome friend all day in and out.

So yes, today has been good. And on another note, I feel freer today. I don't know why. I just do. Well actually I do know why but that might not be proper to put on a blog.

To all a good night (maybe). And of course Vote Donkey, Vote Donkey, Vote Donkey.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mrholmes,

Your blog "this post", leads me to believe you will find my information on Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery Test to be very beneficial.

We have many hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you pass your exams without weeks and months of endless studying. Come over now and have a look for yourself ... you have nothing to loose but everything to gain!

Best Wishes
Emily

Fri Nov 11, 02:31:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home