.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

I need to update this thing at some point.

Friday, July 22, 2005

U-Turn Day

In the continuing tradition of me forgetting things, I was forced to make several U-Turns yesterday upon departing from my Econ for Managers class at about 10. First I was walkin to my car and preceded to walk to where i normally park my car which is the road/parking lot between the football stadium and the Sanderson Center cutting through by Gardner Hall. Of course, as i made my way down the hill to the parkin lot, I remembered that I parked across from Suttle Hall behind the post office so I enjoyed the scenic walk back.

I then start to drive home and as I start to get on the bypass, I remember that I was supposed to go by the post office and check the CD mail box so I u-turn on the entrance ramp and go back which in my experience is perfectly legal. I go to the post office and then back to my car when i remember, "oh yeah, I have to go to bowen hall" so i run over there to check on something. Of course, while over there, I remember i forgot to get the thing i was supposed to turn into RHA which i didn't want to have to run across the drill field again so i said i'd do it later. So i decide to get back on the bypass to go home which i do when i remember, "oh yeah, i need fuel and was supposed to go by the car shop" so i go get fuel. Leaving the gas station, i start to drive home and then U-turned on hwy 12 which is again obviously legal b/c i was supposed to go to the car shop (my appt. for frame work is 7:30 tuesday mornin with pick up wednesday afternoon after 3.

And yes, I managed to forget all that in less than an hour which is pretty good timin considerin. I then went home, had lunch and coffee and juice and gatorade and kool-aid and then went to donate blood which more people should do more often.

Give blood (if you pass the 300 questions). Save a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home