.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

I need to update this thing at some point.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Things I dunno

You know, i just was lookin for a topic to blog about and since i really couldn't think of an inspiring one off the bat, i thought i'd do the "I dunno's" an honor and blog about what i dunno. Let's see.

1) I dunno what to blog about.

2) I dunno where i'll be in the next 5, 10, 20 years, etc. or what i'll be doin. ya know, the normal college student saying.

3) I dunno how the world got started and that one I probably never will know. And no, i'm not gonna take the Bible's word for it or the Big Band or whatever. I'd like to know for sure, but i'll always find myself askin, what started it. Its all one big, dark, deep, infinite black hole to me.

4) I dunno or even pretend to know what women think. It can be entertainin to guess or to guess what ya know isn't right. There just too complicated what i guess makes it more intriguing. Sure, one can guess the minor things with reasonable reliableness and if wrong, so what, no biggie. But the big stuff, yeah right. Just sit back, duck, hope, send it on a wing, and rely on whatever u rely on to bell (knock or help) you out when needed.

5) I dunno really where i'll get after college job or what it'll be in. I know i have minimums and wants and reasonable base on what to start but what, i dunno. And at that time, what time of job will timing call for.

6) I dunno much about rules and regulations. I never really been much for them, at least the really technical ones. Like who in the hell need's Robert's rules of order. An order for what? confusion? limited debate? come on. Order requires respect and honorable strength, ideals and needs. Who needs or wants rules to get in the way of that.

7) I dunno about some political issues. Maybe i could use some help on them.

8) I dunno why a number of animals are treated as bad as they are.

9) I dunno why we have inherent, learned, or created savages.

10) I dunno the definitions of a lot of the big words my friends or acquaintances like to use. I guess i just sort of enjoyed the simplistic "get 'er done" and "my give a damn busted" way of talk with my great non traditional friends at work.

11) I dunno why people seem to worry more about allegiances than about the cause. I just look at the political spectrum sometimes and wonder, i guess that's why they had all them bad things we learn about in history class and why some still come about.

12) I dunno what one gains from discriminatin against another or pokin fun at the opposing side. Maybe i'm not big on conflict. But then again, on the extremely rare occasion that i start yellin, i don't stop til i start hurtin from what i say. I guess thats why yellin and fightin and insults have never been my thing, even if i occasionally, some of which i can be pretty damn rude too.

13) I dunno why i can talk to a computer or a stranger about things i can't or have trouble talking to people i know about. I see my friends or routine acquaintances go into debate on such and i might have lots to say, but studying of others i have always done lots of and so i usually just listen. Maybe thats why my friends from arsalyn and me are such a tight bunch. them i can talk too.

14) I dunno why overthinkin things has always been my thing. Probably b/c i think too much and tend to have a vivid imagination and debate process that stretches though all spectrums.

15) I duno why around some people i act strict and serious and not so laid back while around others, i clown like a fool, make up and sing goofy rambling songs off the top of my head, do goofy things like play in ashes or dirt or garbage, but then around other people i'm like why the hell are you bein so goofy with my polite grin and encouragin nod thinkin. Yes, some people who it may seem i think are funny and cool actually annoy the hell out of me. Again, i just not big on conflict b/c i don't like to yell.

16) Ya know, I could go on past 100 on this i'm sure and i might continue later, i just dunno. i guess i'll have to see.

Ya know, sometimes I guess i just like being a kid and wish i could be one again. Some people call the "donkey" idea i love foolish or clown like. Ya know what, they just hadn't met the old puppypower era and with the humane society i enjoy so much, puppypower just might be comin back to me.

Se ya, vote donkey, and remember the doggie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vote Donkey. Donkey awesome. Throw in a quackin duck and some slingin monkeys and its all good.

Fri Jul 08, 10:56:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home