.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

I need to update this thing at some point.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'll do it eventually

Procrastinatin over swings and paper organization

A couple of weeks ago, like the tuesday before school started, i bought me a swing that i liked and have been plannin on puttin it together to put out back. Of course, last friday, i thought i might try to put it together between the british open and goin golfin. So, of course, i opened the box it came in and took it all out of the box and laid it in me courtyard. I then separated it by parts and then layed it all over me livin room and kitchen and courtyard by order i thought it might go in. then i looked at the directions and the stuff and thought too many parts. i then was worried it might rain before i got i put together. and then of course it came to me. mickey will be coming next week (this weekend) with hershey (the spoiled cocker spaniel) and lacysly (the new bulldog). So of course, i decided i didn't want to yet, and put it all back in the garage except for a few scraps on me kitchen table that are still sitting there.

Also, a couple of weeks ago (july 4th actually) i decided i would organize my old class papers and my college dems and humane society and sma junk so i took it all out and proceded to throw it on the floor in me room and on my bed. i then started to arrange everything by piles to what associated with what and then break it down into smaller piles. i then got distracted by somethin and went to do somethin else. so that night i just slept on the couch figurin i would do it tuesday right. and ever since then, i have slept everywhere in my house but my bed which still claim my papers and some other things i neglect to mention for fear of getting in trouble like, well nevermind.

Anyway, i'm hopin to get my bed back by saturday mornin or my boss and twin will kill me come this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

lol wow...i thought i was the only person who sleeps in all different rooms of the house to avoid cleaning the mess on my bed!

Tue Jul 19, 10:17:00 AM PDT  
Blogger mrholmes said...

haha, this is my first. you are probably a lot more skilled at it than me. i can just sleep in the other room so i don't have to worry about it.

Tue Jul 19, 02:20:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home