.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

I need to update this thing at some point.

Monday, April 04, 2005

My Rant before Georgia

To the donkeys and monkeys and puppies and even elephants :

I have decided I don't like class anymore so i say no more classes for me after this semester. School isn't work and I don't believe all that much in it anymore. Too many books and not enough doing.

I think i might go to Demark and explore ( that is where RUF International is based you know). Or maybe off to Japan. I hear the Orient is nice. Or how about Alaska, land of snow most of the year and friendly eskimos and polar bears.

Nanh, not going anywhere exotic like that. I sort of like my US of A anyway. So i am off to somewhere fun but somewhere old and homie. Thats right, south Georgia. Tifton to be exact. Who needs grad school when life in south GA awaits.

I miss our sewage pipes and all the made up games. The mustard eating contest and the salt tricks. Bike Wrecking contests, something that can't be beat. And who can forget Trampoline Pop, a broken and bloody game. And my little brothers Benjamin, Jared, Kevin and William, Chris and Jeff. And my little sisters Cynthia and Heather and Tori and Melody and Caroline and big sis Kathryn and Shannon. In spirit anyway and thats all that matters. And class trips to the agirama (i love their corn meal) and day trips to the beach and tallahassee. and i even miss lady danielle.

You know, i have always wondered about change and what things might be like without change. But then change comes back around and sends you back to where change began. Is that a good thing or is it a bad thing and is change inevitable or made or altered in between? I don't really know. Maybe Muffin has ideas. She always did look after us when we were little.

I do actually love it here in Starkville. Its the one town i have lived in that i have gotten to come back to and live in. From 4th to 6th and then college. Wasn't exactly the same though. Sort of a different beginning, but one i still care deeply about. I love our bulldogs and college dems and college republicans and humane society and even them people known as SAAB. Some things or such i care more about than others but it is all those things that i see and care for.

Well anyway, graduation comes soon and Georgia (Tifton) shortly thereafter. I guess the new game is close to starting. In Georgia I be by june. Nite all.

1 Comments:

Blogger mrholmes said...

i think i'm going to cry now. my post which would have been interesting (about my political affiliations and others questioning me about it) dissappeared and it was long and i am now tired. so if i post on the subject again if it doesn't show up, it will be a hell of a lot shorter. Please join me in prayers and begging that it posts. Thankyou.

Thu Apr 07, 10:34:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home