.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

I need to update this thing at some point.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Memphis

  • Went to Memphis last night after work.
  • Saw the Memphis Grizzlies come from down double digits in the first half to win by double digits versus the Sacramento Kings.
  • Lawrence Roberts, former MSU standout, played briefly at the end. Like less than a minute but I still got to see him play.
  • The Rendezvous had amazing dry ribs and excellent service. The best ribs in the world. The Veranda is second in ribs b/c they make theirs differently (more like a marinated steak rib than barbecued smoked ribs.
  • Pat O'Briens had 2 for 1 Hurricanes so I had 2. Of course, my two came with twice as much rum as Mickey's two so they was strong (not by my design).
  • I got blackberry hot tea at the basketball game. The cute lady said it would be hot. I drink coffee habitually so I was like, yeah, I'm used to hot tea...............
  • What she should have said was that it was boiling b/c my mouth is still burning from that BOILING tea. So hot I had to spit it out. Ouch. She still was cute though.
  • Then we came home and went to sleep.
  • Thats all folks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should've let me in on it, I was bored silly last night. Miss you.

Wed Jan 11, 10:40:00 PM PST  
Blogger R.J. Morgan said...

How was the Forum?


I havent been since they moved to it, but I'm going to see them play the Spurs there on Monday.

Beale St. kicks ass.

Thu Jan 12, 08:34:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home