.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

I need to update this thing at some point.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Tomorrow, I Return to the Links

Tomorrow, Friday morning at 8:30 am, I will make my return to the links here at MSU. Highland Plantations front 9 is rather cruel (too much out of bounds and water and beaches). Links are the golf courses for those who need the translation. Which, by the way, I am very much lookin forward too. U see, my golf buddie went home last weekend so it'll be two weeks since i've been golfin which is normally not that bad but i have grown more attached to the game of golf with the majors bloomin this time of year and the enthusiasm around the sport. Also, with no class on fridays, it is easier to go.

Anyway, I'm just so thrilled about this. I might play the best i've played in a while tomorrow. I'm startin to drive the ball a bit better and my puttin has to be better than it was last time since i couldn't put at all or hit a sandwedge through 9 iron shot. I even missed a putt from 12 lousy inches. Tomorrow, i have confidence. And a love of the game. That, and i can always throw my putter across the green if i need too.

Well, that, and i have been worshippin the golf gods daily so i'm hopin to get some luck back. Yes, I worship my "false" idols but these are much more important. These are the Golf Gods. They giveth and they taketh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home