.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

I need to update this thing at some point.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Things People Should Know About Me

After reading the great blog of laura rayburn (laurayburn.blogspot.com), i figure i should of course copy and come up with lists of my own. So here is the first of a "I dunno number of " series.

Things People Should Know About Me
  1. I talk to myself. I rather enjoy it in fact. There's not much better than a good conversation and I'm usually right.
  2. I think way too damn much, especially on certain things.
  3. I love a good thought out plan. Strategy is always the best option.
  4. My friend, at his astonishment, said "You're more calculating than I ever would have thought." My response: "Duh." followed by "Vote Donkey" of course.
  5. I'm basically a 5 year old or a 40 year old in a 23 year old's body.

Hmmm, that seems like too much. I'll stop there.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~A4O~ said...

I like your post and keep blogging...

When you get a chance you should visit my blog at www.fabelstales.blogspot.com/
If you like what you hear, see and read, feel free to link my site to your blog ( No profanity or offensive literature will ever be posted on my blog.)

I have over 32 poems, some in audio, awesome illustrations and pictures to help capture your eye. Don't be affraid to scroll down near the bottom of the page. You'll find your horoscope and a "Today in History" for your viewing pleasure. You'll also find some of my favorite pieces of work, like the poem "Words" and "No Evil."

I hope you enjoy and please come back soon. Thanks and have a good one, Mike. A.K.A-The Scribe-

Thu Feb 02, 08:15:00 AM PST  
Blogger britt newby said...

[Adam]: Uhh-huhh....

[Jimmy]: You guys sound a lot like Britt used to be.

[That Guy]: Stop using the hardware so much (imagine yourself floating just below brane--kind-of 80% submerged) and try to communicate with the personality software ethereally.

Sun Feb 05, 11:01:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home