.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

I need to update this thing at some point.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dunk time

Doing something I never thought I would do in the morning. Well, maybe at some point, I thought I might. But things happen. And after three years of debating it, tomorrow morning at around 11:00 I will get dunked under the water. Rather apprehensive about it and unsure of what will follow, but my gut tells me its time and my gut is usually more right than my brain. I just haven't always listened to my gut when making important decisions or most decisions but I'm learning to do so more. Putting my brain at rest a little more often.

In other news, I don't think I use this blog enough. Not that anyone really reads it anymore, but I do like to type out my thoughts on a journal every so often. Helps with the stress I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home