.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

I need to update this thing at some point.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Bad Luck Struck it Rich

I've started wondering this fateful question: "Could my luck get anyworse?" I could go into detail about recent cruelty of bad luck (something new everyday it seems) but I have my final econ exam at 6 this mornin so i can be in jackson, ms by 11 to go to san fran. Put it this way, if its any type of transit, its gone wrong within the last week. Plus psycho AC's, class upheavels, and other mean little stuff.

Hence, hoepfully, on my way to san fran, i'm goin to have my blankie, me pillow, and me stuffed donkeys Scrappy and Patriot. Of course, when we get to New Mexico, the RV will break down and be stranded i'm sure oh well. Anyway, all i can say is "oh brother" and "be careful" and "of course, why not"

3 Comments:

Blogger niltiac said...

Well, I hope you have a great time in New Mexico and California and wherever your travels take you. and...good luck!

Thu Aug 04, 06:24:00 AM PDT  
Blogger niltiac said...

Also, after several 20 hour bus rides, bring headphones if you want to have a prayer of getting any sleep. :-)

Thu Aug 04, 06:26:00 AM PDT  
Blogger mrholmes said...

i got lucky. the bus went somewhere we dunno. so we got free flights on southwest to san fran thanks to john arthur eaves, jr.

Sat Aug 13, 02:33:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home